Re: rbl's status?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:39, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
<avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> Also you may want to look at the rfc-ignorant.org ones, but reading
> nanae I got the impression that they are more trouble than they're
> worth.

This thread inspired me to fiddle with my anti-spam settings again.  Below is
my current Postfix configuration for those who are interested.

My latest addition is RHSBL entries.  So far rhsbl.sorbs.net has not caught
anything (only been on for about 30 mins and it's late in the list).  The
rfc-ignorant.org entries have been catching a lot, one thing that they cught
is yahoo.com because abuse@yahoo.com allegedly doesn't work.  I've just sent
a test message to abuse@yahoo.com and it hasn't bounced yet...  Maybe the
Yahoo abuse team are being butt-head's about clicking on the removal URL.

smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client
bl.spamcop.net, reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rbl_client
list.dsbl.org, reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org, reject_rbl_client
dnsbl.njabl.org, reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client
relays.ordb.org, reject_rhsbl_client rhsbl.sorbs.net, reject_rhsbl_client
dsn.rfc-ignorant.org, reject_rhsbl_client postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org