Re: Fwd: Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 02:47:57PM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
> I have never endorsed any particular political point of view while using
> my debian.org address.  I feel rather uncomfortable with the way the
> thread has been going; could you clarify whether you meant that I
> actually had done such, or just that it was a bad idea for anyone to do
> it?

Hi Jonathan,

I understood you had done such thing. If the critisized posting did
not come from you debian.org address, I'm sorry and I apologize.

As I also said in my posting, you are free to think, say and be what you
like. Everyone should be.

As long as one keeps politics out of debian, fanatics are a problem of
the world, no debian-specific.

Horst.

I hope that was clarification enough for everyone. I hope we can stop
this discussion since I understand it was been through already.

--
Join the army, see the world, meet interesting, exciting people, and kill them.