Re: DSA 438 - bad server time, bad kernel version or information delayed?

Greetings,

Am Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2004 14:24 schrieben Sie:
> Jan Lühr wrote:
> > But if knowlegde about this vuln is availeable - if fixes are done, but
> > not avaible yet, how do I protect myself?
>
> You don't.  Tough luck, of course, but that's the price for running
> affordable, off-the-shelf software (free or proprietary).

well, this might be a reason for using computers in situations we use 'em
today.
I'm just feeling like a helpless person, threadening by a serious disease, who
is going to be informened about it, when a cure exists.
Trust me, that doesn't feel right.

(Hope to) Keep smiling
yanosz