Re: aide, apt-get and remote management...

Well, I went by what is said on the website http://www.cs.tut.fi/~rammer/aide.html

> Future plans
> o Encrypted and signed database

Before I start investigating this and spend a lot of time I don't have,
can you explain what Aide does when I use those configure options? BTW,
the Debian package does not use them. There is no bug filed about this.
Should we?

> bit,

That's a miss on my acronym cache. Please expand ;-)

Thanks,
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "Violence is the resort of the violent" Lu Tze                         |