Re: Thanks to all

Le 12390ième jour après Epoch,
Bradley Alexander écrivait:

> I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the Debian
> community for their hard work on the cleanup and forensic analysis of the
> recent system compromise.

I'm joining you to thanks everyone too. More than great job !

> As a security engineer, I would like to say that this compromise was the
> cleanest, most professionally handled that I have encountered or been
> involved in.

Same here. I've never seen this kind of professionnal response.

Clean, accuracy, efficiency responses from the whole team. Thanks for
what you do, and for how you do it. May this serve as a reference for
other "professionnals".

--
A snake lurks in the grass.
		-- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil)