Re: What will be old configurations if new kernel installed

* E&Erdem wrote:
> I have not upgraded kernel before this. What will be my
> configurations? For example my old modules (sound, eth, USB,
> iptables etc.) will been changed?

They are still available with the new kernel. If you have added them
to /etc/modules they will be loaded while booting the new kernel.

When you install the new kernel, read the output carefully, and follow
the described steps especially for the initrd stuff.

--
 - nobse