ziyi's key compromised or secure?

Hi!

I, like many others, don't know where ziyi's key was installed and with
which permisions, so... don't know if it was compromised or one can still
trust this key and the signatures made with it to assure that the packages
we are getting are the ones we should be getting.

Can somebody with the apropiate knowledge please explain this when there is
time for it?

The key in question is the sugested method for cheking our Packages files
through the signed Releases and it has or used to have this fingerprint:

EB2F A2AF 170D 2359 26A7  7BF3 B629 A24C 38C6 029A

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net