Re: Firewall script

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:

> I need to configure a IPTABLES-based Linux-Box with a Woody installed. Has
> anyone a example of a such script to help me ?

Hi Luc,

You might find my page on setting up iptables helpful. You can find it
at

http://huizen.dto.tudelft.nl/devries/security/iptables_example.html

It provides a ruleset which I think is sufficient for most situations
and shows how to activiate it through the pre-up and post-down
instructions in /etc/network/interfaces. The ruleset and the
initialization script are extensively documented so you should have no
trouble figuring out how it all works.

HTH,

Grx HdV