3.0r2 or hacked packages?

Hi!

Last night my apt-get update ... oicked up a number of unexpected
packages:

The following packages will be upgraded
  bsdutils console-data debianutils mount nano procmail procps util-linux util-linux-locales zlib1g zlib1g-dev
11 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 2743kB of archives. After unpacking 96.3kB will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main bsdutils 1:2.11n-7 [39.5kB]
Get:2 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main debianutils 1.16.2woody1 [32.9kB]
Get:3 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main mount 2.11n-7 [99.3kB]
Get:4 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main util-linux 2.11n-7 [330kB]
Get:5 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main console-data 1999.08.29-24.2 [869kB]
Get:6 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main nano 1.0.6-3 [184kB]
Get:7 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main procps 1:2.0.7-8.woody1 [145kB]
Get:8 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main procmail 3.22-5 [136kB]
Get:9 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main zlib1g-dev 1:1.1.4-1.0woody0 [218kB]
Get:10 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main zlib1g 1:1.1.4-1.0woody0 [44.1kB]
Get:11 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main util-linux-locales 2.11n-7 [646kB]

The packages are not from stable/updates but from stable/main. I'm
wondering if one of the people who cracked the servers managed to
smuggle something "interesting" into the archives.

Or is this just 3.0r2-to-be?

I'm always worried when I see updates for stable without an
announcement.

Please enlighten me. ;-)

Thanks!
Lupe Christoph

PS: I'd like to compare these packages to the installed versions. How
    can I do that with the least amount of hassle?
--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| "Violence is the resort of the violent" Lu Tze                         |