Re: Debian servers "hacked"?

> information.  To suggest possible problems without knowing the scope and
> without reading their write up is premature.  Better to ask questions
> once they feel like they know the answers. :)
 Well.... since delayed woody release was released it surely means that
 'they' know the answers. So I think this is a perfect time for
 post-mortem.

> To speculate is to do a disservice.  Trust the debian security team;
> they do their job well and you should know that security is never guranteed.
 Well, latest events seem to suggest that debian still lacks paranoia.

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9