Re: Apache question

Le 12368ième jour après Epoch,
Eduard Ballester écrivait:

> Hi

Hi.

> Do you know why Apache has this behavior? Why Apache initiates the
> connections with  src_port 80 and random dst_port?

Where can you see apache is initiating the connection? It seems that
this is only a reply from apache to clients. Clients uses random port
number to request pages to apache:80. Then apache reply from 80 to
these ports.

Use Debian on whole production chain, to avoid this kind of problem :)

--
I'm sure that that could be indented more readably, but I'm scared of
the awk parser.