Re: clamscan avavis spamassassin with exim4 on sarge

On Sunday 09 November 2003 07:08, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> Anyone have/working on integration of these?

There is a clamscan.pl somewhere on the net. This works, like Spamassassin,
with procmail. But be aware! When I turn on my desktop system with this setup
in the morning and lots of spam/virus mails are in my inbox, the system load
jumps up to 25 (!!)

==SNIP procmailrc
:0fw
|/usr/bin/spamassassin

:0fw
|/usr/local/bin/clamfilter.pl
==SNIP

Greetings,
--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin