Re: Simple e-mail virus scanner

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 23:42, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> After getting sick of all the virus crap in my inbox I installed the

Thanks, that looks interesting! I'm using the Debian Stable Exim
packages too, so I guess this is something I can just cut'n'paste in!
:-)

And it seems I really need it now... My server is getting hammered
badly, and when fetching my e-mail this morning, my POP client timed
out three times before I got it...

This filter will reject at SMTP-time, right? One question there? Who
gets the bounce? I'm getting a whole lot of bounces, and I don't want
to bother anyone else with bounces that go to the wrong person...

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo