Re: Announcement: APT Secure

umdanie8@cc.UManitoba.CA said:
> This is a call to the community to help test and audit this patch to
> APT, and to eventually participate in the policy discussion about the
> patch.
>
> Please see http://monk.debian.net/apt-secure/ for more information and
> to download Debian packages.

I'm trying the instructions there, but the gpg commands for making
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg fail because the debian archive key isn't in
debian-keyring:

[orr](0) # gpg --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg --list-keys Walters
pub  1024D/6A765865 2001-09-29 Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org>
uid                            Colin Walters <walters@debian.org>
uid                            Colin Walters <walters@gnu.org>
uid                            [jpeg image of size 6059]
uid                            Colin Walters <walters@cis.ohio-state.edu>
uid                            Colin Walters <cwalters@gnome.org>
uid                            Colin Walters <walters@penguinppc.org>
sub  1024g/96D4E127 2001-09-29

[orr](0) # gpg --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg --list-keys Archive
gpg: error reading key: public key not found

Where should I get the key? And why isn't it in debian-keyring? I've got
the current sid version.

Jason