unsubscibe

hi my name is loretta........ i got this really cool incredimail downloaded on my computer......but it does not work...I've tried every thing my email will come to the incredimail account but i can not respond so i don't want it any more can you please take it off so i can use my sbcglobal account again.I even had t sighn up for a new email address just so i could respond to some of my e mail.....thats sad.PLEASE take it off

Do you Yahoo!?