Re: Default Apache install not fit for multiple domains/users

Is there some reason why you can't give each user an account and have them put their files in ~/public_html?  That would have their page show up at domain.net/~username/.

Sorry if you already knew this and I'm misunderstanding the problem.

--
Tim Cunningham

"I'm not claiming to be deep, I'm claiming to do it for fun." - Linus Torvalds