bind squid to interface

I would like to bind squid to a specific interface.

I thought the easy way to do this would be with xinetd, but I get:

Mar 26 06:05:09 localhost squid: Cannot open HTTP Port
Mar 26 06:05:49 localhost last message repeated 10 times

When I try to use it.  Normally this would mean there is a squid process
already running, but there is no other squid process.

service squid
{
        disable         = no
        socket_type     = stream
        wait            = no
        user            = root
        bind            = 192.0.0.1
        server          = /usr/sbin/squid
        server_args        = -N -D -YC -u0
}

What am I doing wrong with xinetd?  What other ways are there to make
squid bind to an interface?

     ~Michael