Re: PTRACE Fixed?

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 05:49:55PM +0100, Laurent Tickle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Were I can find a patch for the PTrace bug ?
> Because i'm searching for a patch who work on Kernel 2.2.X and 2.4.X ;)
Well for 2.2.x Alan Cox released 2.2.25 wich includes only the ptrace patch.
For 2.4.x several patches circulated on the lkml [1] and I heard about a
offical bitkeeper generated patch on kernel.org.

Sven

[1] http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0303.2/0226.html

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world