iptables route

Hi, first of all sorry my poor English I'll try my best.

I have the following scheme in my lab:

INTERNET --- firewall --- local network

I have real ip's for all computers in the lab, so I don't need nat,
but I don't know how to set this and can't find any documentation
how to build a firewall for that. So I did a local network
with private ip's (10.0....).
This was not a problem since we can do all things normally.
But now, some problems are appearing, we build two web server and one
file server. And now the main router of the university is routing the real
ip address of the web services through my firewall and I don't know how to
set this things, to the web server and the file server can be seen on the
INTERNET.
Can some one help? Or point to some good documentation
By the way, we want the servers to have the real ip's and
the others private ip's.

Thank you

--
Eduardo Rocha Costa