chroot environment for ssh...

Hello everybody,

I have installed a chroot environment on my web server under a Debian Woody in
/var/services/chroot/sshs.

I have follow this documentation :
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ap-chroot-ssh-env.en.html
I have used the makejail method to do this.

Ssh inside the jail work correctly but i have a problem with authentification.
But i can start ssh without any problem. So i have put here my /etc/passwd,
/etc/group and/etc/pam.d/ssh files here:

	/etc/passwd :
	sshd:x:100:65534::/var/run/sshd:/bin/false
	me:x:101:100:onlyatest:/home/arnaud/./:/bin/bash

	/etc/group :
	root:x:0:
	daemon:x:1:
	bin:x:2:
	sys:x:3:
	adm:x:4:
	tty:x:5:
	disk:x:6:
	mail:x:8:
	uucp:x:10:
	kmem:x:15:
	sudo:x:27:
	audio:x:29:
	www-data:x:33:
	backup:x:34:
	operator:x:37:
	list:x:38:
	src:x:40:
	gnats:x:41:
	shadow:x:42:
	utmp:x:43:
	staff:x:50:
	users:x:100:
	nogroup:x:65534:
	wheel:x:101:me

	/etc/pam.d/ssh :
	auth       required     pam_nologin.so
	auth       required     pam_unix.so
	auth       required     pam_env.so
	auth	   required	pam_listfile.so
	account    required     pam_unix.so
	session    required     pam_unix.so
	session    optional     pam_lastlog.so
	session    optional     pam_motd.so
	session    optional     pam_mail.so standard noenv
	session    required     pam_limits.so
	password   required     pam_unix.so

I have also installed the ssh debian package patch for chroot that i have found
here:
http://debian.home-dn.net/woody/ssh/ssh_3.4p1-1+chroot3.5p1_i386.deb

I have join to this mail a log when i have wanted to login on an other computer
with debian too.

I want to know if i could use the same directory for chroot environment for
apache and ssh ? By example i use chroot for directory /var/services/chroot and
i put ssh and apache in this directory.

Thanks for you help
Arnaud Fontaine

* fingerprint of my gnupg key :
1F88 8886 A466 EF50 0F29  CC13 E045 70B2 5306 691E
* you can find my gnupg public at this address :
http://www.andesi.org/gpg/dsdebian@free.asc