RE: iptables and apt-get

Hi.  My guess is that security.debian.org was not available when you tried
it (there were other posts to this list indicating that the server was
down).  So you were getting icmp errors back.  The RELATED state allows
this.  If security.debian.org was up and running, you probably would not
have had any errors at all.

Jason