Re: Cheeseburgers and Peace is not off topic

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 06:35:33AM -0500, Jason Sopko wrote:
> I'd like to discuss cheeseburgers and how they relate to Debian
> security. I like mine cooked medium-well. Feel free to chime in with any
> other issues not related to Debian security, such as cheeseburgers and
> political views. Maybe we can turn it into one of those joke of the day
> lists. Wait, wasn't this list created for Debian security related threads?

Shame on you! MacDonalds Cheeseburgers are a Capitalist
Globalist Conspiracy! I prefer Fish&Cheese myself... And
of course this thread would be on topic! Every hacker needs
junk food! Without burgers, M&M's, Coke, Jolt, Mtn Dew,
Twinkies and KFC the Internet As We Know It would never
have existed!

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org