RE: Peace is not off topic

From: "Karl Ots" <karl.ots@icsnetlink.com>
To: <debian-security@lists.debian.org>
Subject: RE: Peace is not off topic
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:14:45 +1000

And a 'hacker' is just someone who like's to code, right?  I mean, if you
went out on to the street and asked any random passerby 'What does a hacker
do?', they would reply 'A hacker is an enthusiastic computer programmer', and
not 'Someone who breakes into computers to steal information' or some such
rubbish, right?

My point here, my friend, is that it does not matter one little bit if
YOU think American != US citizen, it's what everybody else thinks that
matters, and for the rest of the world *not* living on one of the American
Continents, American == US citizen.
I thought the line above was funny, here is my answer:

#! /usr/bin/perl -w

@american=qw(Unite State Canada Argentina Mexico etc);
@world=qw(The rest of the countries);

if (@world think US == America)
    {
     print "I'll try to make them see that everybody in this
     continent is American\n";
    }
   else
    {
     print "I'll be happy knowing that people understand that
     we, the rest of us who live outside US are Americans to\n";
    }
split (//, @american);
join  ('-', @american);
print "The people in this counries @american are american too;
      therefore, Unite State is not == Amercia!!\n"
EOF

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and deluge the hoby market with good software"...Bill Gates 1976...We're still waiting

--
Karl J. Ots (Hacker)