Re: Peace is not off topic

Hi!

* Steve Johnson <steve@webninja.com> [20030311 03:11]:
> Since when did a bunch of Debian/Linux developers, maintainers, users
> become Politicians?  I must have missed that transitional period.  If I
> wanted to here this crap, I'd start watching the news!

you'd get less information there, than here.

and: if you don't turn in on politics, it will turn in on you. has
always been true so far. so, do the world a favour: go voting EVERY TIME
you can, even if you only want to show that none of the options left is
desireable by making your vote invalid.

as an open source user, I _insist_ on the right to choose .. and I
_insist_ on excercising it - otherwise, someone will sooner or later
take it away from me ...

.. another topic definitely touching security: if someone handles my
security for me, how about my security if he turns on me?

will debian run on TCPA/palladium systems?

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
Unser Leben ist das, wozu unser Denken es macht. -- OpenPGP key 0x8F94C228