Re: Peace is not off topic

On Monday 10 March 2003 2:23 pm, Ted Parvu wrote:
>You are sadly mistaken if you don't believe this thread relates to
>security issues in the Debian community.

Ted,

I am an American paleolibertarian antiwar activist. I write frequently for
LewRockwell.com, the preeminent libertarian antiwar website and have been
published both on the web and in print on this topic and on others relating
to our loss of freedom.

I loathe war. I consider the state the enemy of mankind.

However, there are many venues that I frequent that address this topic. This
one I visit to learn about computer security.

Jeff Elkins
http://www.elkins.org