Re: Peace is not off topic

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:23:04AM -0800, Ted Parvu wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 05:10:29PM -0000, Jeff wrote:
> > Way off topic - please take the thread private or somewhere more
> > appropriate.
> > I subscribe to this list for Debian security announcements.
>
> Then subscribe to "debian-security-announce" instead of
> "debian-security".
>
> Which is defined as "Discussion about security issues, including
> cryptographic issues, that are of interest to all parts of the Debian
> community."
>
> You are sadly mistaken if you don't believe this thread relates to
> security issues in the Debian community.
>
> This thread relates to the security of the entire planet!

Yes, you are absolutely right. One of the most impressive things in
Debian is this kind of caring about human rights etc. There is no other
Free Software community like Debian. Debian is a way of life. I hope
this kind of activity will never end, or this world is in very serious
problems. When Debianists stop caring, well, then it is the end.

Appreciate your future, choose Debian way. Please allow others to care,
if you don't care.