Re: Sendmail vulnerability : is Debian falling behind?

	It's been discussed plenty on the Debian mailing lists as well
as having the package maintainer give an update on the status of the
packages that are being prepared/ready at this time... Might suggest
checking a bit further before making such a rash judgement on issues
arelady being dealt with...

	RedHat and SuSe have commerical money to throw at it... Debian
is run by volunteers... As well RedHat and SuSe do not support nearly as
many platforms as Debian, so it sometimes takes a bit to get all the
packages compiled on all the platforms prior to making an annonouncement
so they are all available...

	Jeremy