Re: BCC fields shown

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 16:22, Csillag Kristóf wrote:
> Soren Boll Overgaard pointed out that deleting the BCC fields from the
> mails sent to other recipients is not the mail client's responsibility.
> It should be done by the MTA.

ONLY, really ONLY if the MTA receives the mail per sendmail. I would be
very angry if my MTA started to automatically modify the headers (apart
from inserting Received: and so on) on mail that came in per SMTP.
Distinction between envelope and header sender/adressee is there for a
purpose, after all.

cheers
-- vbi

--
  Honk if you are against noise pollution!