Re: scrollkeeper loading external (online) DTD

Thats absolutely ridiculous.

I would file one at once, that should definitely not go unchecked, at least.  I can appreciate the motivation, but for my own sanity I'm too paranoid to a) accept strange unknown files/connections or b) send out requests for such data.  Especially considering since it all happens without my knowledge, which thanks, now I know.  Who knows if the file is the original?  The checksum is verified, but that doesn't mean much all things considered, where did the checksum come from?