Re: How to get the current security updates on CD?

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 05:20:46PM -0500, kynn@panix.com wrote:

> Hi.  I'm doing a fresh Woody installation, and I want it to include a
> reasonably current set of security updates, but I also want to do the
> installation offline.  How can I get the security updates in CD form?
> I went to http://www.debian.org/security, but I couldn't find anything
> like CD images.

Security updates are periodically folded into the 'stable' distribution as
part of point releases.  The most recent point release was 3.0r1, released
December 16, 2002.  So a CD of 3.0r1 will include a reasonably current set
of security updates.  For other updates made in the past few weeks, you must
get them from security.debian.org as usual.

--
 - mdz