Re: suspicious smbd connections

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 03:33:54PM +0100, outsider wrote:
> But I have a dynamic IP. Every time I boot my system I get another
> IP-address.

Besides what everyone else said... I've also seen it
happen that someone pulls an address from dhcp that
was perhaps minutes before being used by someone running
a p2p server. Not relevant to your samba, but it can be
so bad you reboot to get off the ip.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"