Re: Will 2.4.20 Source be patched for the latest kernel vulnerability?

Please reply to list mail on list.  Response redirected to list.
Reply-to set to list.

on Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:21:29PM +0100, listbot@gmx.de (listbot@gmx.de) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:00:28 +0100, in linux.debian.security you
> wrote:
>
> >Debian offers three different hardening options -- bastille, the harden*
> >group of packages, and the SELinux* set of packages.
>
> could you please point me to information about these options?

    $ apt-cache search <expression>

> How can I use these packages and where can i find them?

    $ apt-get install <package>

> Can these packages be mixed with "stock" debian woody?

Yes.

> Many thanks for your help!

Peace.

   Kudos to Gateway's Digital Music Campaing & stand against the RIAA.
     http://www.gateway.com/home/deals/offers/music/dmz.shtml