GET http://someStrangeOrExternalDomain.com

Hello,
I found on my apache´s log a lot of messages like
*.*.*.* - - [Date] "GET http://someStrangeOrExternalDomain.com HTP1.0/" 404 206 "-" "-" I saw on many lists and FAQs some indications that the problem may be caused because of an unconfigured proxy and bad permissions of access, but even when I deny all fields (on httpd.conf) and unload the proxy modules those messages keep comming on my logs... the only way to make it stop is stoping my apache server! I also checked about virtual domains but I didn´t set any one on my server too... Does anyone knows what may be causing this? Thanks, Ricardo