Re: Verisign does hijack 'country' domains !!!

Hy Michelle,

Your problem seems to be offtopic here. All the same we have noticed that some e-mail sent from tudelf.nl to iit.uni-miskolc.hu was lost. According to our MTA logs the messages was never tried to deliver to us, so it seems the flaw is at tudelft.nl. Two professors at Delft was very unhappy about this.

Regards,

Tibor

Michelle Konzack wrote:

Hello All, Sice some hours I have tried to access some governement servers without success all Servers are ending in .fr or .gov.fr

If anyone tell me Verisign wildcards only .net and .com Domains...

Sorry, but I have attached a JPEG from a server which I had accessed for 3 days...

My german .de Domains have the same problem !!!

Greetings
Michelle