Re: OpenSSH in Woody

In article <[🔎] 5.0.2.1.2.20030922214929.05b910f0@ras.eu.org> you wrote:
> and what's about ssh/potato ?
> I don't see any thing about a new upgrade foir ssh in potato ?

Potato is not anymore supported by debian security team, as you can read in
the faq. t is unfortunate, I still have some systems running.. well.. thanks
god no accessable sh daemon.

I did not managed to build the woody pacages on my boxes yet, missing some
dependencies and I did not yet find a good aptget archive which still works.
IS archive.debian.org supposed to be apt-getable for source and binaries?

Greetings
Bernd
--
eckes privat - http://www.eckes.org/