Re: Newest OpenSSH advisory

My understanding and look at the changelog is that there has been a
significant amount of work in the pam components of openssh from version
3.6.x to 3.7x.  It is this new code, that has the vulnerability.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby