Re: Strange segmentation faults and Zombies

Am 2003-09-19 08:47:35, schrieb Michel Messerschmidt:
>On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 07:20:08PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

>Be careful!
>These files are really infected and will infect other ELF binaries if
>you execute them (and if user rights allow it).
>I've done replication tests for all of them to confirm this.
>
>Michel

Hello Michel,

In Paris this fileas are found for some weeks on Governement-Servers...

But without a .bash_history !!!

Now I have downloaded the whole stuf and the link forwarded
Curently I am experimenting wit the Kits...

>PS: Non-viral malware is usally reported differently by f-prot
>    (eg. as "is a security risk or a backdoor program")

Also the servers are new installed and wee use

ftp.fr.debian.org
security.debian.org

On the infected Servers are apache, php4 and postgresl.

Good question how the hacker has entered the machines.

>Michel Messerschmidt           lists@michel-messerschmidt.de
>antiVirusTestCenter, Computer Science, University of Hamburg

Hört sich gut an ;-)

Grüße
Michelle

--