Unidentified subject!

): TIRUPATHI MIRACLE Tirupathi Devasthanam believe it or not!Hey. Trust in God with all your heart and way. Thisletter has been sent to you for good luck. This is from Tirupathi. It's not joke. You willreceive it in a few months. Please send 20 copies of this letter to people whom you think need good luck.Please do not send money. Do not keep this letter. It must leave you within seven days. An officer has received 2 million dollars after sending it. Mr.Robert lost more than 21 lacs for not sending andbreaking this chain letter. Please send 20 copies and see what happens in 4 days. This chain letter comes from Tirupathi Just repeat this phrase n c how God moves!! Lord I love u n I need u, come into my heart please. pass this
Television meets Accounts; Jyoti Weds Rajaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1