Tiger (was: Remote update of ssh(d))

In article <[🔎] 20030918200850.GA29001@dat.etsit.upm.es> you wrote:
> Ummm... Tiger does have it, it's called 'check_finddeleted'. I wrote it
> after reading an excelent article by Brian Hatch on this precise issue.

Just a minor note, i think tiger is getting better and better, i realy start
to love it. Especially since it is pretty leightweight and never the less
produces good and important reports.

> It's available in 3.2 but was not added to the cronrc file due to an
> oversight. That is fixed in 3.2.1 (but I have not found time to make new
> packages for it yet, sorry)

Thanks for your work on that... and expect some more bug reports from me :)

Bernd
--
eckes privat - http://www.eckes.org/
Project Freefire - http://www.freefire.org/