Pat on the back

Hi.  I just wanted to say thanks to the security team for the rapid
deployment of the fixed versions of OpenSSH (twice).

Often people are quick to post negative emails and not so quick to post
positive emails, so I just wanted to say that many of us really do
appreciate the work the security team does.  Knowing that fixed versions
will be in the security archive quickly helps to keep my blood pressure
down :)

Cheers,
	Rob

--