Re: [d-security] Re: ssh vulnerability in the wild

Quoting Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net):

> There's at least a version on incoming.debian.org which has the version
> for unstable.  I don't know what to tell you about testing/sarge.  I'm
> sure it will be in before release but beyond that I've no idea when it
> will make it into testing.

The version in incoming _seems_ to cause no problems on testing/sarge if
you're willing to install libc6 from unstable, which I've just done, and
am so far seeing no problems.  Versions:

http://incoming.debian.org/ssh_3.6.1p2-7_i386.deb
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.3.2-7_i386.deb

--
Cheers,              Wall Street has all the emotional stability of a
Rick Moen            thirteen-year-old girl.   -- Louis Rukeyser