Re: Apt-get, re-installing a debian system

Hello,

  I see, thanks for the insight. On my first re-install, I thought I
messed up my /etc/apt/sources.list, so I went back and tried a second
re-install (before posting on debian-security@lists.debian.org);
nevertheless, it's good to know that the installs were correct.

Thanks again,
--TongKe Xue