RE: 2.4.21 IPSEC problems

John, I am getting ready to install on 2.4.20, same issue there?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Leach [mailto:john@johnleach.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 2:37 AM
To: Herbert Xu
Cc: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: 2.4.21 IPSEC problems

Hi Herbert,

I built against the Debian 2.4.21 kernel sources and this worked a
treat.  Thanks very much for the help (sorry for the long response
delay).

For anyone else with the same problem, I modified and rebuilt the
ipsec-tools Debian package and put it online.  I only have a powerpc
build on there at the moment, but the source stuff is there so you can
rebuild.

http://www.johnleach.co.uk/downloads/ipsec-tools/