Re: Eric Allman has changed jobs

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 03:46:22PM -0700, Eric Allman's vacation droid wrote:
> I have left the University.  Your mail is being forwarded to me.
[blah blah blah]

Am I the only one that finds the author of Sendmail spamming a mailing
list with a vacation program amusing? [1]

Ha ha.  What do you do for an encore?

PS I'll go check the qmail list and see what happens there, maybe he's a
lurker... that'd sure create some stir and derision.

[1] Is that RFC compliant?  Even *if* you wrote it?

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/