Re: The possibility of malicious code in the Debian unstable libtool-1.5 package

On 26 Aug 2003, Scott James Remnant wrote:

> My tracking of the libtool 1.5 branch of CVS predates the compromise,
> trust me, there's no naughty code in there.

Thanks for that strong public reassurance and the useful discussion that
preceded it.

Alan
__________________________
Alan W. Irwin
email: irwin@beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902

Programming affiliations with the PLplot scientific plotting software
package (plplot.org), the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net), the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net), and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).

Linux-powered Science