Re: Man-db problem

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 07:34:33AM +0200, Per Tenggren wrote:
> I updateed my Woody a few days ago and every night I receive the following
> mail from Cron:
>
> Subject:
> Cron <root@xxx> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report
> /etc/cron.daily
>
> Message:
> run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/man-db exited with return code 3

This was reported a few days ago and is being fixed (second try ...).

By the way, in future please always give the version number of the
package in which you're reporting a problem. If I didn't already know
that 2.3.20-18.woody.3 still had problems I would have assumed that you
were talking about 2.3.20-18.woody.2 and probably discounted your mail.
Also, you might want to mail the maintainer rather than a mailing list.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson (man-db maintainer)              [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]