Re: Woody security updates report.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 09:18:31AM -0500, Andr?s Rold?n wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>I have a Debian Woody up-to-date'd production server (it's daily updated) and
>I need a report of the security updates made in the server since a given time ago
>(a month, a couple of months or so).
>
>Is there any way, a tool or something to do that?
>
>Thanks in advance.

ls -rltu /var/lib/dpkg/info/*list

will give you a pretty good indication, then use some regex and dpkg
commands to identify the exact version installed.

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 646-331-2027    <IXOYE><
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@galis.org