Re: request to german speaking users

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:

> I just finished the translation of the security howto to german, but
> some parts are very ugly hacked.

Which ones do you exactly mean? This could be helpful to know in order
to read those parts/chapters more carefully than usual. :-)

> It would be very nice, if some of you would review my translation (or
> at least small parts of it), and send me some patches.

I'll start reading the translation this weekend but if there are more
people who want to help I suggest you should delegate certain chapters
to certain people to save work.

> You can find the latest version of it at
> http://www.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~schmehl/securing-debian/ in all usual
> formats (and of course the sgml-source, too).

Hm, how do you want to receive the patches?

By the way, since gmane.org (the way I read this list) is somewhat slow
I also CC'ed you.

Regards,
Marcus
--
"The father's eyes said `Beautiful! How beautiful you are!'. The boy's eyes
said `How beautiful! She glitters like a star!'. The child's eyes uttered joy