Re: encrypted filesystem using losetup

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 13:57, Hans van Leeuwen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to make an encrypted filesystem using losetup with the "-e"
> parameter and twofish.
> The problems is that I keep getting the following error:
>
> The cipher does not exist, or a cipher module needs to be loaded into
> the kernel
> ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument
The Module is called cipher-twofish and is in the cryptoapi package
found at http://www.kerneli.org/

> Which module is required and how can I apt-get / compile it?
> I use debian woody stable with kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4.
The following packages are in my apt repository:

cryptoapi-core-source - CryptoAPI core kernel module
cryptoloop-source - CryptoAPI's Cryptoloop Module.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Janus N. Tøndering
--