Re: Default Apache install not fit for multiple domains/users

But you mean starting with #! ?? How could I use the normal way of
setting a cgi-handler for calling .php-files? Know what I mean?

Using Misc Binary-support (and therefor patching the kernel) seems no
solution to me. Isn't there some way to make it work using Apache-
features?